Creative Portland uses open calls to commission artists for community projects. View the open calls below to find a project that interests you! Visit our Resources Page to see more open calls in our community that are not lead by Creative Portland. Don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
CREATIVE PORTLAND & BAM BAM BAKERY
DEADLINE: Rolling application review, but no later than March 31, 2021
- Priority will be given to artists who live or work the Greater Portland area.
- Images must focus on positive reinforcements for CDC compliant safety measures during COVID-19. (i.e washing hands, wearing masks, physical distancing, avoiding crowds).
- A draft of your design, drawing or rendering as a PDF, .PNG, or .JPEG is required for submission.
- Artists may submit up to two designs
- The finalist will receive a flat design fee of $750.
Dimensions of the mural area are approximately 5' high by 35' wide.
- There is an optional secondary section around the corner
- Interested applicants are welcome to check out the space in person
- Installation fees are subject to discussion and mutual agreement. Creative Portland's curatorial team will work with you to purchase materials and assemble installation support if necessary. We do not expect you to have mural painting experience.
- Creative Portland and Bam Bam Bakery will review the submissions.
Email your design to email@example.com with "Bam Bam Mural Submission" in the subject line. Please include a brief written description of your concept along with your full name, address, and phone number, along with any profile, website, or social media information. Email us or call us at 207-370-4784 if you have any questions.
SEEKING ARTIST DESIGNS FOR CULTURAL APP
SHOWCASE YOUR ART AT ANTHROPOLOGIE