PORTLAND ARTIST RELIEF FUND
Stay Tuned For Cycle 2
The Review Committee will announce a rolling application process in late Summer or early Fall
ELIGIBILITY & GUIDELINES
- Must prove “working artist” status in 2020 through website links, flyers, documents, reviews etc.
- Must be a Portland or Greater Portland Resident (South Portland, Cape Elizabeth, Yarmouth, Falmouth, Westbrook, Gorham)
- Must be ineligible for unemployment and paid leave (note: The new stimulus package allows artists with 1099s to qualify for aid).
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to prove income loss. This includes but is not limited to: emails, screenshots, cancelled event posts on social media, and webpages. Document proof of loss.
- Only one artist per household/band may apply to the Portland Artist Relief Fund
- Must provide a personal statement with a compelling argument on why the applicant has been adversely affected by covid-19. An honor system is at play here, as each applicant must be mindful that other applicants may be in more extreme need.