- Black Artists Forum: A coalition dedicated to maintaining the growth of individual creators and the community of black artists in Maine by creating visibility for artistic diversity while making cultural resources and opportunities accessible to the creative community.
- Bryan-Robinson Consortium: A consortium commissioning an African American Requiem titled A Tender Bridge based on the poetry and prose of Ashley Bryan, composed by Aaron Robinson, to be performed by consortium members across the United States through 2020.
- Fork Food Lab: A membership organization and community kitchen collective. Creative Portland partnered with Fork Food Lab on the first Portland Food Launch and Festival at Thompson’s Point Brick South Building, an exciting new events, trade show, concert venue and conference space facility.
- Maine Startup and Create Week (MSCW): A week long event highlighting the entrepreneurial spirit and growth in Portland and beyond.
- Maine Youth Rock Orchestra (MYRO): An ensemble of classically trained young musicians performing modern arrangements on tour and as accompaniment for national acts. They have since become an official 501(c)(3).
- PechaKucha (Portland): A global storytelling presentation, originating in Japan, in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each in a precise and fast-paced event with multiple speakers. A community-building program that has been active in Portland for 10 years.
- Portland Mural Initiative: A project aiming to bring contemporary art into the public spaces of Portland and its surrounding areas. They work with emerging and established artists that have a strong connection to Maine to create innovative murals and architectural interventions.
- Rocco Trio: A three-movement piano trio composition by Rocco Havelaar, a Portland composer of contemporary classical music. The piece will most likely premier in summer 2018 or 2019.
- Your Art Partner’s Temp to Perm Public Arts Conference, a one day public art conference and workshop forum.
DONATE TO A FISCAL SPONSEE*
*please note the fiscal sponsee for which this donation is intended